For a one of a kind experience, don't miss a paragliding adventure in Utah. You do not need to be a thrill seeker to enjoy flying, tandem paragliding lessons are ideal for beginners!
As Seen on TV
Reporter, Ginger Zee: Once we're up, we don't just rocket into the sky, we have to find solar fuel and that starts really close to the mountainside. To gain altitude we ride the thermal air or pockets of heat billowing from the sun-soaked land beneath and we're touching the clouds, a meteorologist's dream.
- Reporting on her journey with Nice Sky Adventures lead team pilot, Chris Hunlow, while tandem paragliding in the Paragliding World Cup Super-Finals in Colombia, 2013.
- Secure and Safe Flights
- HD Video and images of your day
- Locations all over Utah
- Transportation to and from hotel/airport*
- 10 minute briefing and safety lesson
- Advanced or gentle scenic flight lessons
- All instructors are highly experienced
How It Works,
Tandem Paragliding or Hang Gliding lessons are the solution for you to get in the air without extensive training. In a tandem paragliding lesson flight, you will experience the feeling of human free flight and if you desire, you will even learn to steer the paraglider. Tandem paragliding or hang gliding lesson flights are available 7 days a week from sunrise to sunset, weather permitting.
Contact us to find out more! 801-896-7627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“I came to Utah for the skiing but I came back for the flying! ”
“Thank you so much for the pictures and awesome adventure. We had SO much fun!! We will recommend you to others. You were a really fun pilot! (Blake Pelton) Thanks again”